Cambridge Audio Azur 851C silber
Preise inkl. gesetzlicher MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit 1-3 Werktage*
Abholbereit im CityShop
innerhalb von 2-3 Tagen
Bei Lieferung ins Ausland zzgl. Versandkosten
Produktinformationen "Cambridge Audio Azur 851C silber"
The heart of your digital music system
Our new 851C is a staggeringly complex creation but one with a simple mission: to make your digitally stored music sound sublime. It’s a high-end CD player, a state-of-the-art DAC and digital preamp in one highly accomplished package. The 851C has been designed to operate at the very heart of your digital music system, offering incredible functionality and performance. As a high-end solution to the demands of today’s multi-format music lover, the 851C is truly capable of enhancing any digital audio that passes through its sophisticated electronics.
Central to the 851C’s exceptional performance is a mouth watering collection of advanced technologies, such as our high-specification digital-to-analogue convertors from respected digital processing experts Analog Devices. Together with its on-board ATF2 upsampling technology, the 851C has the ability to improve sound quality regardless of the input format. From MP3 to high res downloads, this player will showcase your music in its best possible light.
- Digital to Analogue Converter featuring S/PDIF and Toslink digital inputs, AES/EBU balanced digital input and USB audio inputs (all 24 bit compatible)
- CD playback
- Optional digital volume and channel balance control
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA analogue audio outputs
- USB Audio input allowing streaming of up to 24-bit/192kHz audio from computer
- ATF2™ audio up-sampling to 24-bit/384kHz
- Twin Analog Devices AD1955 24 bit DACs delivering superior sound-staging and stereo imaging
- Selectable digital filters – linear phase, minimum phase, steep
- Audiophile grade toroidal transformer delivering ultra-low low noise and distortion
- Full metal casework design with thick brushed aluminium front panel and dual layer damped feet, giving enhanced resonance control
- RS232 controllable
- Eco-friendly <0.5W Standby power consumption
- Azur Navigator remote control with Cambridge Audio amplifier and iPod dock control
- D/A converter: Dual Analog Devices AD1955 24 bit DACs
- Digital filter: Analog Devices Black Fin ADSP-BF532 32 bit DSP performing 2nd
- Generation ATF2 up-sampling to 24-bit/384kHz.
- Linear Phase, Minimum phase or Steep modes
- Analogue filter: 2 Pole Fully Differential Linear Phase Bessel filter
- Digital Input 1: S/PDIF 75 ohms or Toslink optical
- Digital Input 2: S/PDIF 75 ohms or Toslink optical
- AES/EBU Input: XLR balanced 110 ohms per phase
- USB Audio Input: USB Type B conforming to Audio profile 1.0 or USB Audio profile 2.0 (user 1.0 or USB Audio profile 2.0 (user selectable)
- Analogue audio outputs: Balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA analogue audio outputs
- Compatibility: USB 1.0 16-24 bit, 32-96kHz
- USB 2.0 16-24 bit, 32-192kHz
- Toslink 16-24 bit, 32-96kHz
- S/PDIF and AES/EBU 16-24 bits 32-192kHz
- CD playback is intrinsically limited to 16-bits 44.1kHz
- Standby power consumption: <0.5W
- Dimensions - H x W x D: 115 x 430 x 360 mm
- Weight: 10kg
Hersteller-Beschreibung "Cambridge Audio"
GREAT BRITISH SOUND
Since 1968 Cambridge Audio has been driven by a simple belief; that music should always sound amazing. Cambridge Audio is for people who really listen to music. Our original British-designed products are enjoyed the world over by people like you who share a love of music.
We have an envied reputation for innovation and every one of our engineers is fanatical in their pursuit of delivering an authentic and enjoyable experience. When you listen to a Cambridge Audio product you don’t just hear the difference, you feel it. We want everyone to experience that pleasure.